Tach Adapter Installation Instructions
- Locate the red wire (power) and connect to a battery source.
- The black (ground), and white (sensor pickup) connect to the crank pickup sensor. The sensor pickup is always the middle wire. If you can not find the ground wire, use a good clean ground source close to the sensor.
- The orange (5 volts) wire can be used to power the tach pickup if you are not using the factory computer. If you have the factory computer, DO NOT connect this wire.
- The green wire is the output for your tachometer. The tach must be set for 2 pulse per revolution or for a four cylinder engine.
- Mount the unit in a place away from hot components and hidden from water, oil or fuel.